Startalk 2022

Is anyone else who is doing STARTALK on CC? I don’t think it’s a widely known program but I’m doing Russian through them this summer.

1 Like

Here’s a link to some of the programs for this summer. The list is absolutely NOT comprehensive.
There are most definitely programs offered that are not listed here, for all ages, K-college. Just google Startalk and your state, and you’ll find other programs, too.

https://www.startalk.info/students/

Startalk offers free summer programming in critical (meaning defense-sensitive) foreign language learning. It’s most definitely worth looking into. This can lead to valuable career opportunities, and enhances college applications, makes the student stand out from the pack.

Young people often are allowed to register for summer intensive language classes at nearby colleges. Done at a nearby state college or community college, this can be a fairly economical summer activity for a high school student who is fascinated with learning foreign languages.

I’m doing the program already, I just wanted to see if there was anyone else who was participating! :slight_smile: Thank you so much for the information though.