Stats of kids getting into the Honors Program?

Did you daughter ever receive a decision? Mine applied almost 6 weeks ago and she still hasn’t received a decision.

No - nothing yet, and she applied in October. She emailed them to confirm that they had her application and everything they needed and they said yes and the review process is underway and it can take a while. Honestly I think they should remove the wording from the honors website that says a few weeks… it is misleading. Still hopeful but wish they would just let her know!

2 Likes

Denied from honors or denied from admissions?

Ok, thank you. We were concerned that maybe her application hadn’t been submitted correctly but it sounds like she isn’t alone. I’m wondering now if we won’t hear anything until after the holidays.

1 Like

I hope not! Will let you know if we hear anything.

1 Like

Denied from honors -she’s admitted. Notified via email. Still likes the school, guess honors wouldn’t be the right fit.

Daughter just saw in her portal she got into honors!!! No email yet, so check your portal. Fingers crossed for your daughter!

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know; just checked and my daughter was also accepted! Congrats to your daughter too!

S23 just sent in his deposit after visiting for Choose CSU Day. Between the Honors Program and the opportunities in The Warner School of Natural Resources, he was sold.

1 Like