Status check

<p>is there a place where we can check the status of our application?</p>

<p>umm u can call them? theres no online status checking thing. if you got accepted and you call them for a status check I dont think they tell u, cause they didn't tell me.</p>

<p>I just emailed them about receiving my stuff and they emailed me back taht I got in. But this was in September, they probably have a lot more applications now, so I don't know if they'll be able to do that.</p>

<p>Just for anyone else wondering, I asked admissions if they had all my application materials since it had been several months without notification of either my application being received or getting an actual decision. They told me flat out they simply didn't have the time. So at this point in the year, you won't have much luck with this.</p>

<p>not surprised. everyone is sending in their stuff because guidance counselors have the deadline for applications/transcripts in the fall/winter application deadlines for colleges. </p>

<p>see what happens when you apply late =]</p>

<p>Applying in early November is not late. If anything I'd consider it average. Especially when your school takes two months to send out your transcripts and recommendations. I sent those in at Early September.</p>

<p>i know. but still. -_- its kinda late for rolling admissions. this is why i wish that we could send everything such as transcript, recommendations because its easier and more reliable...</p>

<p>Hello, I'm a Canadian student. Do you think I should apply now with no teacher recommendation or late Feburary with 2 teacher recommendations, a higher SAT score, and an invention that works better (than now)? Thank you!</p>

<p>If you're inventing stuff, then you're going to get in lol</p>

<p>Well, my invention just improved on existing design. And my CR score is 660 and math 730, should I retake?</p>

<p>wildblueyoner, I think you should apply now and your scores are super! Get yourself on their radar screen asap. They will not make a decision until they get the recommendations anyway.</p>