Status Details dissapeared

<p>My status details is no longer on My UW application status. I remember reading on here that after this happened most people received a decision a few days after, right?</p>

<p>From reading other threads I believe this to be correct. Something along the order of two days after the "status details" disappears. If you don't mind, can you tell me when you finished sending everything in........ Good Luck</p>

<p>Okay thanks! It seems kind of early for a decision so hopefully that's a good sign....!</p>

<p>I sent in everything Mid December, however when they were "Preparing my application for review," it listed as everything received on Jan 9th.</p>

<p>When my status decision disappeared I got news the second day after. Good luck!</p>

<p>My status details disappeared one afternoon and the next morning I had a decision!</p>

<p>i got in over 2 weeks ago and my status still says my application's being reviewed, haha.</p>

<p>Is this early for a transfer decision? Hope thats a good sign... who thinks I got in !?</p>