Status Details link?

<p>I've read at length about the "status details" link on this forum, but I was wondering which set of conditions has to be met before it disappears. Is it after they've made a decision but haven't posted it online, is it once all required materials have been confirmed, or is it some random time in between? I've read that once it disappears, a decision should appear within a couple days or so, but roughly when does it disappear in the first place?</p>

<p>I'm applying for transfer for this fall. Here is my current status (pasted directly from my Student Center):
Your application is being prepared for review. If a "Status Details" link appears to the left, click on it for required material status information. Please note, it may take up to 2 weeks upon material receipt to update the item's status.</p>

<p>My status details link is still there. It shows that they've received everything except my college transcript, which I sent about a week and a half ago. Will the link disappear once my college transcript is confirmed received, or will it not be until right before I get my decision? I'm getting really anxious...</p>

<p>(I know that the status itself changes between now and my decision to something like "Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors. Check back here for updates on your application status.") Now that the "rush" is pretty much over in the admissions office, I'm hoping it'll take a little less time for me to get my decision. I'm just wondering about this status details link, though... How exactly does it work, if anyone knows?</p>

<p>P.S. I know what the status says if you're accepted or postponed. Just out of curiosity, what exactly does it say if you're rejected?</p>

<p>you have no chance</p>

<p>Good one, mephist0. My screen name is actually a shortened form of "ihavenochanceofgettingintomadisonasafreshman"--a prediction that turned out to be accurate!</p>