Status of Review Students

<p>in the end you have a diploma from Texas A&M. and you will get to be an Aggie! it will be great, you’re going to love it!</p>

<p>You have almost identical stats as my son who got admitted to engineering in ut and full acceptance at A&M. We suffered until 4 days ago when we heard from both schools. The difference I see in his stats and yours ( other than those stupid 10 points in the SAT) is that he got 30 in his act, he speaks 4 languages (we have lived in 4 continents for the last 15 years), but we are in state this year. he worked, he worked, he worked. From cat sitting to two summers working for the US mission to the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland.</p>

<p>Also missing in your stats is sports. I didn’t pay too much attention to the sports part but his dad did and it paid off. My husband registered him and trained him for over 40 long distance races and triathlons and my son reluctantly got up at all hours to compete. He managed to be on the podium in more than 80% of his competitions. </p>

<p>My only hope is that he does not fall for the faith of many; that once he is all by himself, he won’t manage his student life positively. To that end I see you are many miles ahead of lots of students. You want this, you appreciate your education and you will finish this race. So just think of it as the required training and keep passing your peers, you will be fine.</p>

<p>I correct, 29 ACT.</p>

<p>congrats Ialex, what was his ACT math score and did he take AP Physics?</p>

<p>Did anyone else receive this email from their advisor?</p>

<p>Howdy,</p>

<p>If you have not yet completed the fafsa it would be in your best interest to complete it by February 28, 2013 if at all possible. Even though you have not yet been admitted to Texas A & M this will ensure that your fafsa is on file on the first day financial aid is run. This way if and when you are admitted your financial aid will run on the first run after you are admitted. Please disregard this if you have already submitted your fafsa and let me know if I can be of any help.</p>

<p>Yours truly,</p>

<p>Act math was 31. Eng 33. He did not do any AP but did 4 IB High levels in math, physics, chem and Spanish.</p>

<p>They have not tested but last year he had a 6 average (7 is the highest).</p>