Status Page

<p>On Status page, does anyone have a section about 'Final UG college transcript' under requirement section?</p>

<p>yes I do. That would more than likely be added after either your Spring or Summer session, if you are taking summer classes. Usually, I think (not positive), you may be given a conditional offer of admission based off of those final Transcripts. Hope that makes sense</p>

<p>So the person is basically in school at the current, and so that would be the need for the final Trans. You shouldn't have that requirement if your not currently attending. I wouldn't think...</p>

<p>I imagine you have that because you are a transfer student. For RD applications, it says "Final High School transcript". All it means is that if accepted, you will need to have your final transcript from your other college or your hs sent to VT. Which you would have to do no matter where you are accepted. It's the college's proof that you are a hs graduate or have finished your semester at another college (whichever the case may be).</p>