status question

<p>my status just changed to "Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors. Check back here for updates on your application status." and when i clicked status detail, the "Checking application materials"'s status is still not confirmed. so is it the last status before the decision is made? about how long do you guys think they will be done making my decision? thanks</p>

<p>I would say you should receive your answer in a matter of days. Mine went from Reviewing, to reviewed w/o the status button, to Congratulations in about 5 days.</p>

<p>Very hard to say. My S's was that way for just over a month before he heard. However, as you can see from above, others are hearing within days. It seems to vary a lot depending on the ebb/flow of how busy admissions folks are (this is just after the first deadline push so they may be freed up a bit now), what area of the country you are in as different counselors do different areas, etc......</p>

<p>Good luck and hopefully you will get good news soon.</p>

<p>thanks you all!! i checked again today, and when i clicked status detail, the Checking application materials is no longer there. there are only ACT/SAT scores and app. fee remainded, and those two's status are all received. so the next stage will be reviewing w/o the status detail button right?</p>

<p>hi all,
just wondering. how do you actually check your status? i just sent in my application and i got my id number but i dont see any place where i plug that number in...
thanks for the help</p>