STEM MBA question for current participants/parents

<p>It looks like they are anticipating 5 sections of first-year STEM MBA for the fall. Rob Morgan is listed as teaching the first one at a specific time, and then the rest of the sections are still listed as time TBA and prof TBA. Does Rob usually teach more than one section? Is it worthwhile to try to get into his section? I’m only asking because the UH freshman seminar that my S wants to take would conflict with the section that is currently listed, so I didn’t know if it was worth it to have him look at other seminar options and try to get into the STEM MBA section with Rob.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>It is my understanding that freshman don’t register for a class and that they build the courses around the students schedules. I am hopping I didn’t misunderstand.</p>

<p>I can’t find on the Course Listing where the sections are listed.</p>

<p>Lisa – after your BB, please report back to us as to how the course works.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>The Freshman Fall Class is GB 171 I believe.</p>

<p>Last year, Dr Morgan sent an e-mail to the incoming STEM students that was basically a survey of potential class times… Students were told to fill out the survey of available times after they had registered for classes… Dr Morgan then split up the sections and arranged for the overrides with the Honors College for everyone to register. I think it was several weeks after BB that it all got sorted out but there really wasnt anything the students needed to do other than check off free time, and add the class when told to do so…</p>