Step 2 Question

<p>S2 applied last week and logged into AIS for the first time tonight. His transcript & essays are listed in the documents. We can't find any ACT/SAT's listed, but they should have been there for months. Are they normally listed? If so where? I'm wondering if somehow they haven't been 'matched' to the application.</p>

<p>Also, Under "Submit Required Application Credentials" it says "View alerts tab at bottom for additional information.", but we don't see an alerts tab.</p>

<p>The application has a received date but no processed date. So how can we tell what is missing?</p>

<p>thanks!!!</p>

<p>My D is on step 2. Her act scores show check mark but not transcripts. However they all appear under documents and say processed. How long ago did he apply. It takes a long time for them to update. If he applied a month ago, I would be concerned!</p>

<p>Thanks Etxcat, It’s only been 1 week. I guess they just haven’t correlated the scores with his application. He sent both ACT and SAT from last spring so they should be there. I’ll feel better when it all shows up.</p>

<p>You don’t have to send the Immunizations until after they are accepted, right? So it’s just essays, application, transcript and scores that are required?</p>

<p>My older son was auto-admit. SO much easier!!!</p>

<p>allthis: I was shifted to step 5 two to three weeks back. When I applied, SAT/ACT scores showed up on the credentials section. The section doesn’t appear until you’ve reached Step 3, I think. At least that’s how it was for me. </p>

<p>I didn’t have an alerts tab either, throughout the whole process. I guess it just means that he’s short of nothing! Just keep an eye on it in case it pops out though :slight_smile: No processed date: probably means the info wasn’t recorded on AIS yet! Once he moves to Step 3, it means everything is complete :)</p>

<p>Hope it helps!! :)</p>

<p>Thanks xoxoviviannn! And congratulations on reaching Step 5!!!</p>

<p>Last year I remember it took almost a week for my D to move from step 2 to step 3. (she was auto admit) I think it is really on how many applications they get in at a time…
From what I have heard sounds like more kids are applying early this year.</p>