Stevens Institute of Technology Early Decision 1 & 2 Fall 2023

Stevens Institute of Technology offers Early Decision (ED1 and ED2) but does not offer Early Action for freshman admissions.

The first Early Decision (ED1) deadline for Fall 2023 admission is November 15, 2022.

All ED1 applications should receive an admissions decision by December 15.

The second Early Decision (ED2) deadline for Fall 2023 admission is January 15, 2023.

All ED2 applications should receive an admissions decision by February 15, 2023.

For more information visit the Stevens Institute of Technology page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Stevens Institute of Technology applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Stevens Institute of Technology? Why Stevens Institute of Technology? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Stevens Institute of Technology topics visit the stevens-institute-of-technology tag on CC Forums .

1 Like

Anyone heard from Stevens for ED1 yet? Seems like so many schools are rolling out decisions now much earlier than in previous years.

You’ll likely hear on 12/14, sometime in the morning.

I saw a post about admittance to Stevens a week back. Is stevens rolling?

ED1 decisions were released on Dec 9th. They aren’t a rolling admissions school (and I’m not aware of any private school that is).

That’s what I thought but the FB post was about choosing between 2 schools. If they got in ED, there is no choosing :smiley:.