Stevens Institute of Technology Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Stevens Institute of Technology offers Early Decision but does not offer Early Action for freshman admissions.

The Early Decision (ED) deadline for Fall 2022 admission is November 15.

All ED1 applications should receive an admissions decision by December 15. All ED2 applications should receive an admissions decision by April 15. Last year, Stevens Institute of Technology admitted 372 of the 637 applicants who applied early decision. The acceptance rate was 58.4%.

For more information visit the Stevens Institute of Technology page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Stevens Institute of Technology applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Stevens Institute of Technology? Why Stevens Institute of Technology? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Stevens Institute of Technology topics visit the stevens-institute-of-technology tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about Stevens Institute of Technology Early Decision?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

Hi everyone.

I received a link via email from Stevens a few weeks ago pointing me to a “streamlined”/“simplified” priority application portal. It seemed much easier to fill out than the Common App so I went ahead and submitted my application last week via this portal.

I have a couple of questions…
Is this just a marketing gimmick or do I genuinely get a boost from being invited to apply this way?

I did not select ED - so does this then count as a regular RD application (with decisions out in March/April) or do they provide a response sooner because of the way I applied?

If anyone has applied via this route in prior years, can you please share your experience?

thanks so much!

Does anyone know when RD coming out?
Will there be an email saying that status is changed on portal? Any experience on that?

1 Like

I don’t know, but I can see that last year around this time they tweeted that decisions were out, and instructed students to check email/portal. They did the same day-of-announcement for ED2 decisions in February, so I’m guessing we won’t get advanced notice. Follow twitter @StevensUGAdm and turn on notifications. It shouldn’t be too much longer of a wait now…

This is a long wait. Cornell RD also still did not come out yet.

Cornell will announce on Ivy Day (Mar 31 this year).