Stil complete ready for review

<p>its been a month since my app says complete ready for review!!!
Ahhhh, how long will they take/
should i email 'em?</p>

<p>From experience, you will probably get your decision in the next week and a half, 2 weeks. You could e-mail them, but I advise against it. The admissions committee is pretty busy right now and e-mailing them won’t do anything for you.</p>

<p>Now, if you don’t get a decision in the next week or so, then email them for sure. Good Luck!</p>

<p>i emailed them,and got a very quick response.They said one week or two.Damn</p>

<p>sigh…
i’ve been staring at that line for more than a month and a half already! (i’m an international)
one of my friends got a really quick respond, he heard back about a month after he applied
maybe it’s something to do with the major you’ve applied? my major is aviation management, and it seems aviation-related majors are pretty competitive in purdue</p>

<p>Aviation Management is actually not that competitive. It is a Statewide Course, so if you don’t get accepted into Purdue West Lafayette, they are likely to offer you admission at the Indianapolis International location.</p>

<p>I got my decision for slightly over 4 weeks until it said “in Committee review”.
Offered Admission, CS major, College of Science.</p>