Still haven't gotten a decision

<p>okay, weren't all EA applicants supposed to hear back by now? i did try to tell them i took the jan. sat, do you think they are holding the decision because of that, or do you think that i'm just in a second wave of decisions or something?</p>

<p>I was told when I called a few weeks ago (because I thought decisions would be out by 1/15 and I hadn't heard yet) that EA decisions should ALL be out by Feb. 1 at the latest - the person I spoke to said that if I hadn't heard by 2/1, then I should feel free to call Admissions.</p>

<p>I got the same message when I called. Have you checked EASY? ANy message there? I would definitely give them a call.</p>

<p>yeah, def. call b/c my friend was listed as "reg" and he applied "early" but he got his admit stuff already (feb. 1). but, my admit stuff on the other hand seemed to have been lost in the mail, and i'm staill waiting for my Official papers (i found out through easy what my deciison was but no scholarship info). i called miami a bizzilion times this week and they finally just connected me to an admissions officer who told me my decision and is going to remail my admit stuff. but the jan. sat is not going to be accepted for the university or the hpme program. (i called). i dont' think that would hold up ur decision, though. pm me if u want the email/name of who i think the srq/brdnt reg. officer is.</p>

<p>Oh well, I guess I'm sick and tired of Miami and their elusiveness. I emailed a zillion times. Finally, they said I'd be mailed a decision by first week of Feb (actually I applied EA). I haven't heard a syllable from them!</p>

<p>This is abysmally inefficient. I wonder why people still apply there. Anyway, they'll always be first-timers.</p>

<p>I check EASY everyday. I don't see anything. EASY my foot. Anyway, decisions will also be emailed.</p>

<p>when i called about my D's application - UM said all EA's would hear by the end of this week which is tomorrow - their excuse was "huge volume of EA apps"</p>