Still no acceptance/rejection????

<p>I have seen posts for about a month now that people have been accepted RD already. Are they really spreading their decisions over such a long period of time? I am really hoping that there are some more people like me who are still waiting, and my application is not the only weird one. So if there is anyone else please reply!!</p>

<p>Maybe I wrote too long of an essay :)</p>

<p>meeeee, but i am an international transfer.</p>

<p>I would call the school and tell them you need to know because the deadline is May 1st for the enrollment deposit and you have other schools that are pending your response by that date too.</p>

<p>ya thats a good idea, I will give them one more day since they say the 15th is their deadline and then give em a call. Hopefully they have some good news for me :)</p>

<p>Hi guys!!! i apply to UM a week before the dead line. I know several people that already received there acceptance letter. I have check every single time and nothing is there. i know it saids on the website that everyone should have a respond on april 15. but i just heard that people will know even after the deadline which would be two weeks after 15 :frowning: this sucks. I really think I didn’t get accepted.</p>

<p>where did you hear that they may come out two weeks after the deadline???
I really hope that isnt true, im tired of waiting and will probably just accept UCI’s offer if thats the case.</p>

<p>Im hoping that there isnt any correlation between getting your decision late and being rejected…</p>

<p>I sent them an email and that was their responds. </p>

<p>I honestly think there is a correlation between the “after two weeks” and having a rejection. I think they are going to wait the two weeks because they want to see who is going to pay the 300 deposit that is due May 1 and if their are any spaces then they will accept the people that are waiting.</p>

<p>this sucks!</p>

<p>angeldancer did you get your letter or notification yet? I still havent gotten it and I now have to wait until tomorrow to call them and find out what is going on… Ive never heard of a university going past their own deadline.</p>

<p>No I haven’t yet. Since I apply for their nursing program. i have called million of times today to speak with the counselor since no one is giving me a set answer and she doesn’t answer. I’m very aggravated since on the website it says no later than april 15.</p>