Still no email from UCLA

<p>should I be worried?</p>

<p>Still no email saying they got your app? I don't think I got one from them either. And if the other UC's got your apps then you should be fine.</p>

<p>I don't think any of UCLA applicants got one except from general UC letter that they recieved applications. Berkeley has myberkeley or something like that that enables its applicants to check decisions, but I don't think UCLA has one (at least not yet).</p>

<p>Last year UCLA didn't have anything up until the last week of March saying they'd be posting decisions on whatever day and that you could login on that day using some personal information.</p>

<p>i got an email saying they received my app.</p>

<p>I got an e-mail in December</p>

<p>I remember that it was in my Bulk folder, so you might have recieved it, but not noticed.</p>

<p>I got an e-mail in December also...</p>

<p>but i have been checking my bulk folder...
so what did your emails say? is there an account set up for ucla?</p>

<p>As I remember correctly, UCLA was one of the first to send out acknowledgements. My son received his on December 4th, 2007. He didn't however get a personal ID number to access his info like all the other UC's sent with their acknowledgements.</p>

<p>Yes, UCLA was one of the first to send out their acknowledgements. At least, it was the first one I've gotten. I haven't gotten a special account for UCLA Admissions either unlike the one I have for Cal (MyBerkeleyApplication) or SD (TritonLink).</p>

<p>I also never received their email. I called them last week and they confirmed for me that it was sent to me on December 7th. So it must have been lost some where down the line.</p>

<p>If you're worried, just call and ask to confirm.</p>

<p>It could be in the bulk folder. D had to retrieve a few emails that way.</p>