still no transcript...anyone else?

<p>My D applied Oct 25. Her transcript was sent out first week of Nov. and still doesnt appear. I called them last week they told me its probably there, not to resend it but I am questioning it at this point. Its mid Dec now how long can it possibly take? Should I just resend anyway via fedex or something?</p>

<p>You might try going to Welcome</a> to Docufide and checking to see if your D high school participates. I know purdue likes to get them electronically if they can. Worth a shot.</p>

<p>Mine went out to Purdue on Nov 6th from the high school. They just processed it yesterday. Now application is complete. Took them a little over 5 weeks to process it. I would give them this week. Keep checking application status mine wasn't there in the morning but in the afternoon it was.</p>

<p>Now just waiting.</p>

<p>I don't know what's going on at Purdue this year. My daughter was accepted to her first choice major on the first online notification day, December 5th, but has received no contact from Purdue since then. No email, no acceptance letter/packet, nothing. Other people who've been accepted have received their packets in the mail already. We're stumped. It seems like total chaos at Purdue this year.</p>

<p>Ok well I guess she is not alone then. Hers probably got there shortly after yours did DACASE so I still have hope it is not lost then..I will give them through the week. USAdad, her school doesnt accept them through docufide but thanks for the suggestion..</p>

<p>Jiffs I agree with you it does seem really chaotic there. I did fax a change of major form for my D this past Fri and this morning it was updated on her status so it seems they at least respond to faxes...I am surprised your D hasnt gotten her packet yet. That is strange...</p>

<p>I sent mine in the same time and it is still not received. Glad I'm not alone. I don't want to call them or anything because judging from their website, things are not going great over there in admissions.</p>

<p>dbt I think they are just overwhelmed. The admissions rep told me last week they had already received 20,000+ applications...and its early still..can imagine what happens by March? I am not as concerned with when a decision comes as I am about them getting my D's stuff...I am sure things are lost left and right over there</p>

<p>i got a chance to exchange a couple of emails today with a addmission consler. they still haven't recieved my AcT score, which was sent like late sept!!!. but according to this guys, they are processing materials that was recieved on November 6th. </p>

<p>i would called them if i were you.</p>

<p>My D and S sent theirs in on Nov. 11 so I guess we have a little more wait...</p>

<p>good news as of this morning my D's app is complete ready for review so they got the transcript..so seems they are working on early november now as previously stated...good luck to all</p>

<p>MomfromPa: That's good to hear! Now we both just wait for hopefully good news. I don't think we will know anything till next year.</p>

<p>Agree...I would be shocked if D got a decision before end of year...but hey stranger things have happened...</p>

<p>i can't believe this.</p>

<p>i emailed purdue add again and decsribed my concerns once again and i finally get a email that tells me that i forgot to put my Permanent Residence number on my application instead of the english profiency, which i thought was missing this whole time. so after a month and half, numerous emails and NOW they tell me they need my permanent residence. did they even look at my application before this? so this whole time, i have been receiving generic replies. </p>

<p>i turned everything in late september...might as well have did it today.</p>

<p>Purdue is awesome!!!</p>

<p>I sent my HS transcript on Dec 15, and it was processed and ready for review on Dec 22. (International, northern Europe). That's way quicker than any other place I have applied to. Maybe they mixed up the letters :D</p>

<p>My S was admitted online Dec. 9 and just received packet on 12/23.</p>

<p>my transcript was sent in late november, and the online says transcript missing.</p>

<p>This is getting me anxious.</p>

<p>anyone?</p>

<p>me too. it's been more than a month now, still missing transcript.</p>

<p>I applied on November 5th, and my counselor sent in my transcript five days later on the tenth. (OOS Michigan) My application still reads "incomplete items outstanding." Should I call the admissions office or should I wait longer?</p>

<p>My son applied Oct 19th and had his transcript sent in the first week of Nov. His transcript still has not been processed either.</p>