still no transcript...anyone else?

<p>applid mid november and sent transcript around same time, still says they dont have it</p>

<p>i hope that they didn't lose my transcript because my school has transcript deadline also.</p>

<p>they still dont have my transcript yet!!! is anyone else in my situation?</p>

<p>Mine was sent just after Nov 10th. Just showed up on website today. However date is listed as Jan 5th. Hope that doesn't mean that I'm ineligible for schorarship $$.</p>

<p>hey psp</p>

<p>did you attending more than one high school. i did and they wanted me to sent mine from that other school serperately, and my transcript didn't show up as recieved until the second one was received. </p>

<p>and my application was finally completed today.<br>
submitted sept 24th
complete Jan 5th...</p>

<p>no, i didnt attend more than one high school. i sent mine like around Nov 15. and they still havent received it yet. i am getting worried....</p>

<p>Does anybody know how long it takes for a decision to be made on my application? Everything was processed yesterday. I know someone who's stuff has been in and processed since the beginning of Nov and he still hasn't been given a decision.</p>

<p>My son's was finally processed yesterday as well with a date of Nov 15th.</p>

<p>Im having the same problem. I applied in early October, but sent the transcripts in mid November...still no response. My best friend did everything around the same time and is going into Computer Engineering and he heard in early November...im starting to get nervous.</p>