Still on Step 2??

<p>I have submitted my all my documents but it is still on Step 2.
Ive tried to ask for help on the Chat and they just said 'You will be able to view the status of your credentials (transcripts, test scores, etc.)
after your application has been processed. Thank you for your patience.
Should I wait for a little while or should I call them?</p>

<p>I’m still on step 2 Also. Everything has been processed over 10 days ago except my transcript and it was received on November 27th, So I’m not so sure whats taking so long either.</p>

<p>I was on Step 2 for a while myself, took about 2 weeks to move onto Step 3. How long have you been waiting for?</p>

<p>@5am6996
about 10 days so I guess I should wait around until the end of this week</p>

<p>I’ve been waiting 17 days, still on step 2.</p>

<p>Does that mean I win? :)</p>

<p>Ilovebball yeah I think that’s good enough, shouldn’t take a lot longer
Smooth76 darn that’s a long time!! What all hasn’t been processed yet? If you don’t move to step 3 by the end of the week then I suggest you call them and ask what’s going on.</p>

<p>@5am6996 Thanks</p>

<p>Just waiting for them to assign me a rank (my school doesn’t). I might email them Wednesday if I’m still waiting.</p>

<p>I’m still on step 2, my transcripts have taken forever to be processed. As parts of it begin to be processed, it says they were processed over 2 weeks ago on the date. Why?</p>

<p>Officially no longer on step two. Class rank entered in properly and everything. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long for the decision assuming I’m an auto admit.</p>