Still under review

<p>How many are still under review? We are...the waiting is not fun.</p>

<p>Same here. Still under review. The waiting is tough!</p>

<p>Still under review too. Trying not to lose hope while all my friends are getting accepted.</p>

<p>My son is still waiting too. His “manage applications” changed to “you have no active applications” last Thursday but nothing yet. The waiting is terrible! Just need to know…yes or no!</p>

<p>i think we are all going to be rejected</p>

<p>I also have “no active applications”. I’m assuming that means rejection and that they are going to advise us by a letter instead of online. While I wish they would just get it over with already, the long wait is actually easier…at least for me. I’ve been accepted to my “2nd choice” school since September and know my dorm and orientation session. I’m getting to know my roommate. Part of me actually wants to be rejected so I don’t have to make a tough decision. If I had been rejected a few months ago, it probably would have hurt more. My dad doesn’t want me to go to A&M anymore because he doesn’t want me in off campus housing or get the last pick of classes. So, while I’ll be disappointed I am happy with my other option. And while I know a lot of others will be upset, I’m sure we will all be ok wherever we end up!!!</p>

<p>My Ds still says under review. We firmed up housing and orientation for her second choice today as well. I guess we just wait it out…</p>

<p>AIS just updated! I got PSA :/</p>

<p>What does that mean ?</p>

<p>Son is still under review as well. Not really expecting anything positive to be honest. Already been accepted to several other schools. We already put down a housing deposit at UTSA and he has been accepted into the mechanical engineering program. I wish A&M would just give a decision so we could get some clodire</p>

<p>My experience with friends and the no application tab, generally means PSA or rejection.</p>

<p>I got PSA tonight. I applied with 28 ACT, 3.9 GPA. 99% sure I will be going to Tech.</p>

<p>We are still “under review” this morning. Anyone have any changes today?</p>

<p>No word here either…</p>

<p>Just heard. Team Blinn…</p>

<p>Got Blinn Team yesterday and taking it! “Whoop you have been admitted” showed up late yesterday afternoon. When can we accept. Click “accept” and goes over to AIS Step 3 still.</p>

<p>It took a couple of days for my daughter’s to change in AIS. I would try again this afternoon.</p>

<p>I just asked the same thing in another thread. I’m curious as to why her major has updated but she hasn’t progressed to the next step.</p>

<p>I think that AIS and The Howdy “application management” are two separate systems. AIS being the overall admissions office and Howdy connected through the individual department. AIS seems to update on Wednesdays and Howdy throughout the week.</p>

<p>I applied in October. They accepted me to Blinn TEAM program 2 weeks ago. I have been accepted to other strong universities as Penn State, Louisiana State and University of Houston but I decided to choose A&M</p>