Still... :-)

<p>I applied UWM in ---October----, but the status check said, "Your application is incomplete. If a "Status Details" link appears to the left, click on it for information about missing items. Please note it may take 5-10 business days after receiving missing items to update your status here."</p>

<p>I sent all my materials to Wisconsin Madison; also, I contacted with one admission officer about the decision, and she just emailed, "I got your all application materials, your file should be reviewed within a week." ......</p>

<p>BUT STILL when I check my status check today....there is no improvement!!!
"""""Your application is incomplete.""""" OMG!!!</p>

<p>Doesn't decision come out from this status check part? ........</p>

<p>How should I do??? UWM is rolling school, but just I'm worried right now....</p>

<p>UWM? This is the Madison forum.</p>

<p>sorry, to clarify UWM=University of Wisco Milwaukee</p>

<p>Yes. I applied in October ( Oct 12th to be exact) as well hoping that applying early would give me a better chance. But it didn't. On January 28th my status changed to 'Application Incomplete' So I sent my new stuff on the 1st of Feb and I still haven't had a confirmation of them recieveing my new items or that my file has been complete.</p>

<p>"We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status."</p>

<p>it's been like that forever. Some people said theirs went something like "one of our counsellors ... " but mine doesnt say anything about counsellors.. im confused !! x_x</p>

<p>I called admissions Friday (2/16) because the web page still said materials not received (supplemental app for postponed student and semester grades sent in Jan). Gentleman in admissions told me it "takes 10 days to trickle through the mail room", then 5-10 days to show up on the web page. </p>

<p>I was not very impressed that my tax dollars are being spent efficiently by UW!</p>

<p>While I understand the frustration of some, I suggest keeping personal rant in private. </p>

<p>For those who have sent your application material separately, it is important to make sure your file is completed and ready for review. A quick call/e-mail to adcom should get that question answered. </p>

<p>Once a file is completed and being reviewed, it usually doesn't take long for a decision to be made throughout the admission cycle. However, at this point in time, the status of recently completed files are most likely being considered together with those files who were postponed earlier in the admission cycle unless the applicants are clear admits. So, most late applicants should hear a decision around March not later than the 15th.</p>

<p>Dallas-
Can you clarify what you perceive as a rant?</p>

<p>I AGREE all of you!</p>

<p>Yeah, it generally takes awhile. Eventually they will make a decision, don't worry.</p>