Storage for Car over Summer

<p>Does anyone know of any storage unit locations that have space to store a car. I can find places that have spaces big enough to put the car inside the unit but they aren’t climate controlled and I’m worried what might happen to the car inside a unit that gets that hot. I was thinking I could find a place that has covered carport type areas (such as to store a boat or an RV - we have lots of them around here). Maybe it would be OK inside a sealed unit but I’m a bit leary. Does anyone have any experience with storing their car inside one or know of any other units in Tuscaloosa?</p>

<p>could you just leave it in the ridgecrest parking garage?</p>

<p>^^^ I doubt I could leave it there. My daughter doesn’t even live on campus. But she has to move out of her current place when she leaves in May and she won’t be moving into her new place until she returns in mid-August. We live in Oregon but we drove the car out last summer (for her sophmore year). Her freshman year she didn’t have a car but she wanted to move off campus this year and have her car. Having her car in Alabama has worked out great but obviously she isn’t driving it home for summer (it is a 5 day drive…). But now the car needs to find a home for the summer. </p>

<p>Update: I think I have to figured out. A couple of storage places let you leave your car even though they don’t advertise it on their website. So it is in a fenced locked area and you pay a monthly fee to park it there. I will just rent her storage unit from the same place and she can leave everything in one place.</p>