Storage for summer

<p>I know this has been answered a jillion times, and I really should search through old threads, but I’m at work and pressed for time, sooooooo…</p>

<p>What are the options for storing stuff over the summer? Is there any on-campus storage, or is it all off-campus?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance!!</p>

<p>Diane</p>

<p>Storage is off campus. All American Storage has a few locations. We use the one on North River. Very nice facility and location.</p>

<p>We used Premier for a few years. Nice management. Very secure. We paid rent on a monthly basis over the internet. Make certain the place is climate-controlled – T-Town’s a bit warm in the summer months. To help cut the cost of storage, see if your student can share the place with another one or two others.</p>

<p>Not only climate controlled, but I always suggest a second floor unit, but make sure there are elevators!</p>

<p>Definitely get a climate controlled unit and make sure that the facility has 24 hour access.</p>

<p>Thanks, y’all! I think I’ve worked something out. :slight_smile: He will just be storing books, winter clothes, and odds and ends, so we don’t need a ton of space.</p>

<p>Thanks again!!</p>