Storage options at UA?

<p>In December, I will moving across country to attend UA. I will be looking for off campus housing and in need of locating a reasonable and secure storage facility that preferably is climate controlled. Truthfully, I’m not sure that climate control is needed, but I intend to store
typical housing items (beds, dressers, furniture, dishes, ETC). I would like to know if climate control is required for items of this nature, as I know that it is extremely warm and humid during the summers. If so, can anyone recommend a storage facility?</p>

<p>There are many reputable storage facilities near and around the campus.</p>

<p>[tuscaloosa</a> storage - Google Maps](<a href=“Google Maps”>Google Maps)</p>

<p>We have used several and haven’t had any trouble with any of them.</p>

<p>We had good luck at All American Storage.
We used the Rice Mine @ New Wattermelon Road location.</p>

<p>Actual address is 1731 Common Rd North Loop.
This company has more than one location.</p>

<p>Thank you both.</p>

<p>We use Premier Storage. It’s a little off the beaten path, but the service has been excellent. In fact, my son and his girlfriend had us continue with the contract this fall, so they could keep things in a smaller shed. Definitely go with climate controlled. Alabama is hot and humid in the summer. My other recommendation is that if you can, get a friend or two to share the facility. It will reduce your costs.</p>