Straight A's Senior Year

<p>I’m not posting this to boast, but I received all A’s my entire senior year with the hardest course load the school offers. I was already accepted to the UCs but I’m wondering if I get any benefits or bonuses if they see all A’s on my final transcript? I heard rumors that they may give you extra grants or scholarships.</p>

<p>I guess I’m just looking to see if that effort in senior year could be used somehow?</p>

<p>Even a few straight A’s students since their freshmen year slipped a bit this year by a B or two. I feel just a TINY bit like I wasted my effort.</p>

<p>You should feel a whole lot like you wasted your effort</p>

<p>Oh well, I guess if anything or as a last resort I’ll just use it to put others down and make myself feel better. </p>

<p>Nah I’m joking.</p>

<p>i think now you get a full ride…</p>

<p>but seriously, thousands of kids will get straight A’s senior year when they never got straight A’s before. It’s just nice to see on your transcript but don’t be expecting any awards anytime soon. (except i’ve heard of one outside scholarship that only looks at senior grades.)</p>

<p>No UC benefits, but you;ll have a great transcript should you considering transferring next year.</p>