Strategizing for 'Bama Football - Gratis

<p>Ok so here is my plan. If USC beats UCLA today, they will most likely play Oregon in the PAC 12 Conference Championship game. USC also plays Notre Dame next week. So this is what I was thinking. For the most part, Coach Saban’s job is done for the year. He has the staff that pretty much runs things during the week (practices) and during the games. Don’t get me wrong, he definitely is very important to 'Bama football, especially if we make it to the SEC Championship game against Georgia. But I believe that he could better serve 'Bama football in the next two weeks in another role.</p>

<p>Here goes! We loan Coach Saban to USC (and Lane Kiffin) for the next two weeks to help in practice prep and game day prep and decision making. How brilliant would Mal Moore look if he pulled this off? USC could become the BCS buster that could enable 'Bama to make another appearance in the Championship game! </p>

<p>And of course we will also be pulling for Texas against Kansas State! As a sidenote, if USC was to win both games and K State loses to Texas, it could potentially be another all SEC BCS Championship game. 'Bama vs Florida. </p>

<p>Yes this came to me in the middle of the night! One can only dream!!</p>

<p>Hmm, love the idea of loaning Saban out. Here’s my variation on this genius idea. I think USC beats Notre Dame on its own. Oregon runs the table. Nicks goes to Austin and patches the gaping holes in the Texas D. Texas upsets K-State and 'Bama meets Oregon in the BCS Championship. Nick and the boys have six weeks to prepare for the Quack Attack and 'Bama redeems itself by taking their second national title in a row.</p>

<p>And before you ask, no, I’m not smoking Maui Wowie. :)</p>

<p>How 'bout if Oregon and ND lose but K-State makes it through unscathed? While we love having our D at Bama, she is from a four generation KSU family. So I say KSU vs Alabama in the NCS and let the best team win! </p>

<p>BTW my hubs and oldest son (both KSU grads) just laughed at me when I asked if Texas had any incentive to ‘not play their hardest’ against K-State to hopefully assure a Big 12 team in the championship. Anyway, they have to make past Baylor tonight and we saw last week that nothing is certain.</p>

<p>lattelady: They may have laughed at you, but I have on good authority that the Texas endowment fund increased by $3,987,010.01 this week and most of the checks were written on banks from Manhattan, Kansas. Hmmmm… I wonder!!!</p>

<p>Game over and 'Bama trounced Western Carolina, now let’s get Coach Saban on a jet out to Pasadena. He could catch the second half of the USC/UCLA game. It would be a wise move!!</p>

<p>I assume Saban made it to USC and that’s what’s turning the game around?</p>

<p>Looks like Saban sent his magic to the trees and Bears without leaving Tuscaloosa. And now is needed at home after all. He apparently had a much quicker plan than yours! LOL!</p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>Yes, it looks like St. Nick decided not to wait around for Black Friday to kick off the XMAS season this year. :)</p>

<p>My post from yesterday was Plan A. Scratch that! Coach Saban went with Plan B!! Thank you Baylor and Stanford! Like Yogi said, “It’s deja vu all over again”. We had a Saturday night like last night last year as I recall! Go 'Bama! </p>

<p>RTR!!</p>

<p>We were at Springsteen last night in a box with a tv. Had been flipping back and forth between games but when the concert started tv went off. I moved to plan B…ESPN
Game Tracker on my phone. While the Boss was crooning about change and rising up I was checking scores (much to DH’s chagrin). When Oregon went down he was singing “Land of Hope and Dreams”…we knew KState was going down but when the final came through he was singing “Born to Run”. Since we had been there early and I had worked my magic on the crowd…when it was apparent that the magic had happened I flashed the phone screen and the entire box began to scream and dance…it was a magical! Even DH who was sulking due to Mizzou choking AGAIN and his dreams of going to a bowl game down the toilet got up and danced!!! Thanks Boss and Roll Tide!!!</p>