Stuck

<p>Alright, I'm deciding between three colleges: Wisconsin (honors), Boston College (honors), and Univerity of Maryland (Scholars). Wisconsin is the highest ranked and I'm somewhat leaning towards it. But, then again I really liked BC when I visited it and UMD is close to home. What do you think?</p>

<p>You have three good choices. Many would envy you.
UW has nice running trails.</p>

<p>Yeah, I'm almost positive Wisconsin is where I'll end up next year.</p>

<p>I personally think Wisconsin has the best to offer of the three schools you listed. It is the highest in rankings, and also gives the best all-around college experience. Go Wisconsin! hehe...I guess where you see yourself for the next four years is going to be your deciding factor.</p>

<p>and the UW's hockey team is better than BC's hehehe</p>

<p>LOL Franny!</p>

<p>As a Ice Hockey player, Wisconsin was DOMINATING BC. I thought the score should have been a lot worse, and I couldn't believe that BC had the lead. </p>

<p>They were out-everythinging BC, lol at the word "everythinging"</p>

<p>yeah...my best friend plays hockey (shes going to play at Eau Claire next year) so I've been to a few badger games and understand whats going on lol.</p>

<p>cc our similarities keep adding up i live by umd too, in fairfax, but my dad works in college park, and i still cant decide between bc or wisconsin honors</p>