Student Housing

<p>I applied for on campus housing back in October. When will they let me know about my living arrangements? And if for some reason I don't get an on campus place to stay, what are my other options? I am a transferring sophomore coming in for the 2012 spring semester, so I'll be coming down in a little less then a month.</p>

<p>Hey;</p>

<p>I have the same problem. I am coming for spring 2012 as a transfer too. </p>

<p>If some reason you can not get room. You can check the u miami housing page. There is a database over there and there are many places to rent.
<a href=“https://public.cgcent.miami.edu/off-campus-housing/frmSearch.aspx[/url]”>https://public.cgcent.miami.edu/off-campus-housing/frmSearch.aspx&lt;/a&gt; this is the link.</p>

<p>If we both cant get room and if you want we can try to find a place to stay together…</p>

<p>Onurdogan10@**********</p>

<p>It’s a possibility. It would be nice to get to know some people before I actually leave, and I’d consider meeting someone on here if they were interested in sharing a room. Just send me an email if anyone is looking for a roommate or just wants someone to talk to before arriving for their first semester this upcoming January. My Email is a gmail account.</p>

<p>Mbanko3435@**********</p>

<p>the closest off campus housing is the red road apartments. You can still get to campus through walking/the school shuttles if you don’t have a car. That’s where a lot of upperclassmen live, and where a lot of people go before they go out on the weekends. I’m not sure of the exact pricing, but they’re really popular with students. If you live there you have your own bedroom and bathroom, and I know they have doubles and singles but i’m not sure what other sizes they have (if any). I was a transfer for the fall semester and I’m really happy! On campus housing helps you meet some people, but in the dorms you would live in people tend to keep to themselves, and their friends, so your really not missing out too much. If anything, I would say eating on campus is where you see the most people. It’s kind of dumb to get a meal plan when you have an apartment with a kitchen though. I hope that helps, good luck!</p>