Subject Tests for UC's

I know that UC’s only “recommend” subject tests, but honestly, I still feel pressured to take them.
I took Bio E recently, which I’m worried about because I don’t really know if I did well (didn’t get scores back yet).
I was planning on taking the Korean subject test in November, but I’m doubting it now because I could barely finish a practice test without being absolutely confused on some parts of the usage section. I don’t think I could score a 750 or above quite honestly, even though I am Korean (not my first language though).

I was just curious as to how it would really affect me if I only had ONE subject test score submitted to UC’s. I feel that the other parts of my application are fairly competitive (my stats are on my other posts) and I personally think my essay questions are pretty good (but then again, that’s just me so I’m not sure). Again, I know it isn’t required, but I know that other applicants are going to have multiple stellar subject test scores.

Which UC’s are you targeting? Are there SAT subject tests recommended for your major?

From the UC website:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
SAT Subject Tests

While SAT Subject Tests are not required, some campuses recommend that freshman applicants interested in competitive majors take the tests to demonstrate subject proficiency.

Recommendations for fall 2018 applicants:

Remember, these are recommendations, not mandates. You will not be penalized for failing to take the SAT Subject Tests. On the other hand, submission of these test scores (just like submission of AP and/or IB scores) may add positively to the review of your application.

Berkeley:

College of Chemistry and College of Engineering: Math Level 2 and a science test (Biology E/M, Chemistry, or Physics) closely related to the applicant’s intended major.

Davis:

Not recommended for any area.

Irvine:

Henry Samueli School of Engineering (including the joint Computer Science and Engineering major): Math Level 2 and a science test (Biology E/M, Chemistry, or Physics) closely related to the applicant’s intended major.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences: Biology M, Chemistry, and/or Math Level 2.

School of Physical Sciences: Math Level 2.

Program in Public Health Sciences: Biology E, Biology M, and/or Chemistry.

Program in Public Health Policy: Biology E, Biology M, and/or World History.

Los Angeles:

Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science: Math Level 2 and a science test (Biology E/M, Chemistry, or Physics) closely related to the applicant’s intended major.

Merced:

No recommendation at this time.

Riverside:

College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences and Bourns College of Engineering: Math 2 and Chemistry or Physics, for all majors

San Diego:

Jacobs School of Engineering and biological or physical sciences majors: Math Level 2 and a science test (Biology E/M, Chemistry, or Physics) closely related to the applicant’s intended major.

Santa Barbara:

College of Engineering: Math Level 2

College of Creative Studies:

Math Level 2 for math majors
Math Level 2 and Physics for physics majors
Biology for biology majors
Chemistry for biochemistry and chemistry majors
Math Level 2 for computing majors

Santa Cruz:

Not recommended for any area.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am targeting UCLA and UCI for the nursing major. There are no subject tests listed for nursing but I just feel obligated to take whichever ones I have a chance at doing decent on.