Submitted my application last week

<p>Ah, okay, now I see it. Although when I click on the link to pay the deposit it takes me to a page that only says “Welcome to the undergraduate freshman enrollment deposit payment page” and nothing else. </p>

<p>Also, I clicked on the orientation registration link and it says that distance education students need not attend the orientation.</p>

<p>Well, I received my acceptance letter today. :slight_smile: I guess that answers it.</p>

<p>Could somebody please tell me if they still mail out acceptance certificates and stickers for new admits?</p>

<p>I knew it would work out fer ya! Yay!
Based on a previous post of yours, make sure you are not designated a “distance ed” student, unless that is indeed what you are.</p>

<p>Yes, I will be doing their online program as I cannot make the move to Alabama for school (especially now that my daughter was just born). I’m firmly cemented here in South Florida lol</p>

<p>And thank you. :)</p>

<p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Thanks and rrrrrrrroll tide!</p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll, Deagledan! Congrats on the baby daughter! :)</p>

<p>Thank you, Cuttle :)</p>

<p>Congratulations!!</p>

<p>Thanks, robotbldmom!</p>

<p>Congratulations on your new daughter and acceptance to UA! There are some very cute UA baby clothes btw.</p>

<p>Why thank you. And yes, I’ve been looking at some baby clothes from a few online retailers. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>By the way, could someone please help answer the question I asked on the last page? I wanted to know if the school still sends out certificates of acceptance to newly admitted students. Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>UA did send a certificate to my D. She entered UA in the fall of 2011. I hope they still send them out to accepted students. I think it came a month(?) after acceptance. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>I guess they wait until you confirm that you will be attending?</p>