Submitted my application- Now what?

<p>Today I submitted my Online application, paid my fee, and requested to that my high school transcripts be sent. Also submitted SAT scores (Bama will recieve ACT scores when released).</p>

<p>Now what do I do? I received an e-mail confirming my transaction, but nothing else. When do I receive a myBama account?</p>

<p>Welcome!</p>

<p>on monday or tuesday you’ll get a follow up email with MyBama instructions. THEN, you need to submit the scholarship app for any scholarships that you’re eligible for.</p>

<p>Do I HAVE to submit a scholarship application?</p>

<p>-my son isn’t</p>

<p>Natives</p>

<p>You have to submit a scholarship app to be considered for any scholarships. My son drags his feet on everything, and even he was able to get the Scholarship App completed in under an hour - more like half hour. I’d encourage you to do it if you have decent SAT/ACT scores. It is worth the time.</p>

<p>About 2-3 weeks after you get the myBama account, you can start checking to see if the page opens up a new link to make your deposit. My son knew he was accepted before the letter came because he had the link operational. Once accepted, enrollment & housing deposit may be made.</p>

<p>Natives…what are your stats? If you know for sure that you won’t qualify for a univ or dept scholarship, then don’t. But, the app doesn’t take long, and you might get surprised by an award.</p>

<p>Have you gotten your new ACT scores? Are you taking the SAT again?</p>

<p>Are your parents willing to pay the high OOS costs for you to attend an OOS public?</p>

<p>Submit the Scholarship App even though you feel you may not qualify. That way it is a “complete application”. You never know :wink:
My DD submitted everything but and they sent an email requesting the Scholarship App.</p>