Submitted Wrong Info--PLEASE HELP!

<p>Hi. I just submitted my UC application and I noticed that I had one of the community college courses as Math 245 when it’s suppose to be Math 125. I’m really freaking out here, and don’t know what to do. Some people told me to email <a href="mailto:ucinfo@ucapplication.net">ucinfo@ucapplication.net</a> with my info, and they’ll change it, but then others say that I have to send a letter to every single campus I applied to. Please tell me which one is right.</p>

<p>do both? what i believe (and im not too sure) is since the application is due on hte 30th, the UC people (not individual colleges) but the UC should be able ot change it…if they do not reply by the 30th, send letters to all the campuses…</p>

<p>i could be giving wrong advice once again, so please wait and think this through logically and reasonably</p>

<p>I suggest you call them and find out what the correct protocol is.</p>

<p>Yeah call them. Don’t freak out, there is a thing somewhere on the UC site explaining what to do if you made an error. It’s obviously fairly common and nothing to worry about.</p>

<p>Website says</p>

<p>“We strongly encourage you to take your time filling out the application. Be sure to have all the information you need close at hand. Review your responses and check for accuracy. Still, we know mistakes can happen. If after applying you discover an error, you can make changes to your application…”</p>

<p>Which links here…</p>

<p><a href=“http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/after-you-apply/index.html[/url]”>http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/after-you-apply/index.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Which says…</p>

<p>"Changes in your academic record</p>

<p>Freshmen: If you change schools, add or drop a course, or fail to earn a C or better in a course after you submit your application, you must notify — in writing — the admissions offices at the campuses to which you applied. "</p>

<p>Son went through this with some CSU’s, and got a response from most. They were fairly explicit in terms of what info to include in the “subject” line of your email, such as “correction” or something like that, and wanted name, date of birth, “bronco number”, or whatever.</p>