Submitting 7th semester grades, how long until answer?

<p>Submitting 7th semester grades, how long until Purdue makes admission decision?</p>

<p>Im wondering the same thing. My grades close tomorrow and I was Deferred. I did well and hope I get good news.</p>

<p>I’m not sure what’s going on with my Purdue app.</p>

<p>I had to phone them multiple times to fix errors with the application and my ACT scores not being received.</p>

<p>They asked for my 7th semester transcript in early December, and I just sent it the other day. My scores aren’t <em>that</em> bad either, SAT 1930, ACT 29, and GPA of 3.9. Purdue isn’t my top choice, but I still wonder what’s going on.</p>

<p>My status just changed this morning! I was deferred, too, and now the online status says “Decision Made” and the decision was “Offer Admission”!</p>

<p>@flyguy60108 When did you submit your 7th semester grades? How long from submission of grades until decision?</p>

<p>I sent a transcript on December 14 and it took until January 22 to show as received. I had it sent by US mail, so I was worried that it didn’t get there. I even emailed them a couple of times to check on it, but they kept saying not to worry. “Give it another week or so.” It was pretty agonizing. The deferral letter in December said that deferred students wouldn’t hear anything until early Feb, so I was hoping to see something change soon. Hope you guys hear soon, too. Their MO seems to be to send decisions on Fridays at 5pm their time so they have all weekend to dodge the bummed out applicants or the barrage of questions from those who got accepted.</p>