Submitting ACT/SAT Scores

<p>Okay, so I’m just wondering how this whole system works. I put down my SAT score, and for SAT 2 I put “Will take test on the following date” or whatever. I just received my SAT 2 Subject test scores and I’m going to be taking the ACT in about 2 weeks, so how do I update my score report in my application? Will they be reviewing my app without seeing my SAT 2 and ACT scores?</p>

<p>Also, can I include both the ACT and SAT score in my app?</p>

<p>Thanks!!</p>

<p>You can include both scores. You will not be able to update your application yourself, however. Just make sure that you send all scores you want the UC to acknowledge to each UC you apply to. You can check the UC application status website in a few weeks to see if they were received.</p>

<p>oh ok cool. oh yea another question, is it important to fill out all that information about yourself and your background on collegeboard and the ACT site? that stuff is like 9 pages long lol</p>

<p>I don’t remember wasting time on it. I think a lot of stuff on College Board is designed to “inform” you about colleges when you’re in the consideration phase (I recall seeing a lot on unknown and often expensive privates and little on UCs there…). lol</p>