Suites

<p>Are there any suites available still for freshman girls (2)</p>

<p>Depends on the dorm. I was just logged on, and there are plenty of spaces in Riverside North and East.</p>

<p>(and I’m judging that based on the number of suites with 4 spots available, which would presumably be available for either guys or girls)</p>

<p>not true. if you are a guy you will only see roms designated as guy rooms. same for girls. but i would imagine that there would be similar availability.</p>

<p>even for non honors students</p>

<p>The dorms/suites are pre-determined to be BOYS or GIRLS…so when you log on, you only get to see the ones that are for your gender. </p>

<p>The school can’t risk opening all suites/dorm to both genders, otherwise you might end up with too many suites with just one girl in them (or vice versa).</p>

<p>So based on your experience is there any chance she could still get a non honors suite with her roommate?</p>

<p>EO13502-
I just logged into my son’s (who is in honors but as an honors student you can also select non-honors so they show up as well). </p>

<p>Of course I can only see the boy rooms but it looks like you should be able to find a non-honors suite with 2 spaces. Not in Ridgecrest South but in Lakeside East or Ridgecrest East or the Presidential Village. </p>

<p>Maybe someone with a girl can check for you before room assignment closes at 10:00 CST today :)</p>

<p>Good Luck!</p>

<p>E - There are TONS of 2+ suites available in Riverside North. I just checked. There were a few in Riverside East. Came up zilch in PV, RCE, RCN-N, LE.</p>

<p>Well then I stand corrected. Sorry.</p>

<p>I logged on, too. (I have a daughter)</p>

<p>lots of spaces for (2) in Riverside-W, Riverside-N, Riverside-E and Lakeside-W</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>I think E is looking for non-honors suites, asaunmom. Those listed are honors.</p>

<p>sorry slippy - i didn’t meant to come off as hand slappy. if you took it that way i apologize. i was posting quick.</p>

<p>it was sort of unclear…“even non-honors”</p>

<p>My DD is living elsewhere so someone can enjoy her spot in the Honors dorms. ;)</p>

<p>My D and roommate were only able to get a mon-suite dorm last night. D is a non-honors student who was pulled in with someone last night. My question is - are/will there likely be a chance to get a suite if they keep looking. I am unable to look as my daugher was a late applicant and cannot log on to next week. if someone could look and see what is available for 2 non honor femailes I would appreciate it.</p>

<p>Thanks for all the help.</p>

<p>You can only look at the room availability when room selection is open. The next date is April 24.</p>