SUMaC 2021

Just submitted the application. btw did any of you guys receive a lag for uploading the admission exam after the payment? for me after the payment it was saying that admission exam still awaiting however I had uploaded it while submitting the app already and after some couple of minutes it said received, that’s weird.

I’m pretty sure there is no 5e. Did you mean 5c?

17 pages handwritten :slight_smile:

Hey guys, were you able to make a generalized proof on 3e and 3f?

How long did you guys take to finish the problems on the admissions exam? I’m in a huge time crunch as I only started yesterday

Yes

I spent a good 3 weeks.

yeah no me too i started 1-3 a month ago and now im tryna finish 4-6

what question are u working on rn?

1. I got 1-3, 5, and part of 6 done, but 4 is quite tough for me

Hi, I’m currently trying to submit my application. I’ve uploaded my solutions, but the portal keeps saying my admissions exam page hasn’t been finished. I’ve done all the questions. I also don’t see any spot to pay…can someone please send help :). kinda stressing lol.

Unfortunately, I’m having the exact same problem… i’m stressing as well!

I am having the same issue. Did you find any way to resolve this issue and submit the application?

No; I’ve just tried to e-mail them, and sent them my file.

If you do look up, it says that other people had a bit of lag; it’s likely because there’s so many people submitting a few hours before the deadline, so try not to reupload files over and over again.

Nope, I have not. I’m just leaving my application as is and will check in later in the night. I imagine it’s just server lag, but the lack of a payment area is weird. Are you supposed to continue from review and then pay?

Either that, or they only make you pay if you’ve gotten accepted.

wait I see what you’re saying; the other guy had already paid

Yeah weird stuff

It says it should be at the end of the online application, so I’d imagine that after continuing from review you’d pay