SUMaC 2021

Just leave it for now, and i believe the server should at most be fixed at around 11 PM PST, because it’s likely that they either realize what’s going on, or the servers fix themselves.

Are you guys submitting a .pdf? If so, how long is it? I am submitting a 14-page pdf so I am not sure if this is one cause of the issue. Do you know of any file size limit?

I’m also submitting a pdf, but the file is extremely small, so I don’t think it has anything to do with file size

Somebody please respond if they are able to successfully submit their application without the “SUMaC Admissions Exam”.

SUMaC Admissions Exam error in the review section of the online application.

@EvilHimuchacha @Sun257 Were you able to submit your application yet?

No, were you?

No. I’m pretty stressed so that’s why I a @ed you.

there’s no way we’re the only people who have this problem, so if the upload doesn’t occur, they will have to do something about the huge amount of applications and emails they receive; there’s no way they don’t.

Are you sure we aren’t missing something? @Isthistonystank @saddoughnut27 did you have any issues with the SUMaC Admissions Exam section? Also, could you provide a list of what to submit in this section. I submitted a one 14-page pdf as my solutions and filled out the 4 written responses under the word limit. Is there anything I am missing?

I did the same thing as you, but I don’t think we’re missing anything.

any updates from you guys?

Nope

Yeah I generalized all parts of the third problem

When you submitted your application did you have any errors with the SUMaC Admisison Exam on the review page? What did you submit on the SUMaC Admission Exam page? Several people are having issues with this where it seems complete but it won’t let us go pas the review page.

Not cool bro. Either puzzle it out or move on, it’s probably not going to kill your application if you don’t answer one of them.

I emailed their support email to let them know that we are having some difficulties. I don’t know what they are going to do about it but I expect that they will work something out and a technology issue won’t kill our applications

Are you having the same technical difficulties?

No I didn’t have the error when I submitted it. You sure that you are clicking on the upload button after choosing the file?

Anyone want to set up a discord server to discuss our solutions to the problems AFTER everyone has submitted? I think that may be allowed, and I really am frustrated at one of them