Summer Bridge Program (LEEP) at the College of Engineering

I recently got accepted to partake in this program after applying about one month ago. They emailed me informing me of this opportunity, and was extremely exited about the potential to earn free credits. For anyone that wants to know about this program here is a link that explains what it does.

http://engineering.tamu.edu/news/2011/08/26/texas-am-engineering-summer-bridge-program-welcomes-new-students

A summary for those who don’t want to read, here is the information I received via email informing me of my acceptance, “The program provides an excellent opportunity to take your first math course, learn about the resources available at Texas A&M University, and develop effective strategies for academic success. The program includes support for housing, meals, a stipend of $1500, and a travel allowance of $100.”

Here is what my problem starts, and was wondering if someone could shed some light and let me know what I could do considering my options. I am currently signed up to take Calculus 2, 3, and differential equations in the summer. Calculus 3 and differential equations being in summer 2 (second half). If I decide to partake in this program, I will not be able to take Calculus 3 or differential equations seeing as how move in day for that program is July 6. So the question is, would it better to go with the program second half even though I already have Calculus 1 credit from a community college and potentially lose Calculus 3 and differential credit, or decline their offer and take Calculus 3 and differential equations in the summer because those classes will be worth more than $1,500 at Texas A&M.