summer classes

<p>I was recently accepted to Purdue as a transfer student, entering in as a sophmore in the fall. </p>

<p>I am not sure if i shoudl take summer classes at my current institution. I would prefer not to because itll be stressfull pulling a 4.0 here, going rightinto summer taking calc 3 and physics 2, then go righ tinto the intense purdue program. I was considering getting a summer job. </p>

<p>What do you all recomend (lol). Is getting ahead by a couple classes worth it?</p>

<p>take some general eds that will for sure transfer...engineering and core classes like calc and physics usually have to be at Purdue only. Take some easy classes, and relax before the intense program in the fall. What engineering are you going into?</p>

<p>Going into aerospace lol. Yeah I am probably going to take history or something online. SO i can go home, get a job and have a class done. It would be nice to go in fresh.</p>

<p>I'm an international trenasfer and I enrolled into the semmer session in my local college.
I'm taking 1 core subjects and 2 electives.
Althought this subjects are all transfereable, i'm kinda of regretting my decisions as I realize I have quite a lot to do before i go to US.
At tehs ame time I miss the chance to go to the US earlier with my Aunt</p>