Summer meal plan

<p>Good question. It does run because of…</p>

<p>1) Bama Bound</p>

<p>2) Band camps</p>

<p>3) Cheer camps</p>

<p>4) Science camps</p>

<p>5) summer school</p>

<p>But, it may not run with the same frequency. I’ll try to find out.</p>

<p>CrimsonRide runs with the fairly same frequency during the summer, but the hours are again reduced.</p>

<p>Mom2collegekids, you pegged it lol I go to WVU. The email I got didn’t say anything about a meal allowance, but housing is free and I’m getting paid well.</p>

<p>LOL… :)</p>

<p>Anyway…I don’t know if you saw the thread where a rep from the Crimson Ride posted that the routes will be running from 6:50 am to 6pm in the summer…and (256) 348-Ride will be available during the off hours.</p>

<p>Let us know if you need help with anything else!!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Thanks, everyone has been very helpful!</p>

<p>oh btw, i found out today i will be living in ridgecrest west, if that means anything to anyone</p>

<p>Congrats! I think you will be very happy to know those are some of the super suites.</p>

<p>Nice. That is right on campus. Hope you enjoy your summer research. Please tell us about it as you go along.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Congrats, goldandblue. Ridgecrest West is a great location. My child lived in Ridgecrest East his freshman year and enjoyed it. Convenient to the Ferg, lakeside dining, and even publix and the strip.</p>

<p>What’s the kitchen situation in RCW?</p>

<p>There is a full kitchen and laundry on the 2nd floor. Probably on the other floors as well.</p>

<p>Actually, the Crimson Ride’s hours are pretty good during the summer…</p>

<p>I contacted the Crimson Ride to find out what the schedule will be for the summer.</p>

<p>The below response includes all COLOR ROUTES (I asked for further clarification). </p>

<p>Our summer routes begin at 6:50am and continue until 6:00pm.* </p>

<p>348-Ride which is a free service to the university community operates during the hours our buses are not operating.* Our web address is http:Crimson Ride - The University of Alabama.
Rosetta Ingram
University of Alabama
Crimson Ride Transit
451 Campus Drive
Box 870341
205-348-2229-office
205-348-5783-fax</p>

<p>So, over the summer (for BB or classes) students will have CR access throughout the day to the Health Center, Rec Center, The Strip, Publix Grocery, etc. And, students can use 348-Ride for the other times.</p>