Summer Precollege Program: Brown vs. RoseHulman

Hi there

I got accepted into Brown pre-college program and the courses that I am interested related to AI and Robotics are 3 weeks but I also got into Rose Hulman summer program called Catapult for 2 weeks exploring engineering and both are residential programs. Does anyone have recommendations of one over the other? I am interested in majoring in CS or Comp. Engineering and thought these will give me some hands on experiences and also feel for college life to help determine where I want to apply next year. I am still waiting on a decision on Virginia Tech summer program of 2 weeks for women in engineering explorations. Thanks.

We were self touring RHIT (it’s small) and there were kids in the dining hall for Operation Catapult - and I asked them how it was - and they said - awesome.

Are any of these three schools on your list of interested schools? If so, it’s a great way to see the school.

Maybe you can find reviews?

Good luck.

1 Like

My son did Operation Catapult last summer. Feel free to send me a direct message and I can give you the scoop :blush:

Thanks sent you a message.

1 Like