Summer programs/opportunities still taking applicants? (junior, STEM)

Hi y’all,
I know I should have looked more earlier on, but it’s too late now :confused: I was having trouble getting my parents to let me apply, pay the app fees, etc - so I could only apply to a couple programs.
Obviously none of those worked out (hoping for a waitlist maybe??) but I still want to do something meaningful with my junior year summer other than working at my job. I’m interested in STEM, particularly math and astrophysics. I don’t care too much about prestige as long as it’s not just some outrageously expensive program for mid-tier learning.

Is there anywhere still taking applicants? Even overseas? I really want to get out of my house and do something now that I have the resources to (got my dad’s support, I’m living with my mom and she was not up for it lol).

Let me know :slight_smile: Thanks guys, sorry this question is kinda dumb.

There are precollege programs. Some are are expensive. Such as at Johns Hopkins https://summer.jhu.edu/event/2022-summer-at-hopkins-information-session-4/

Check your community college.

Some colleges bring in other vendors to run camps, such as Robotics Summer Camps & Classes for Kids & Teens | 2023 | Near You & Online

Good luck.

You can check out this virtual global innovations opportunity:

Open Classroom Experience is a virtual global innovation program for outstanding youth to co-create with world-class founders from Southeast Asia, learn directly from Silicon Valley leaders WHILE building a venture from the ground up with peer co-founders.