Summer Storage

<p>Based on the fact that I will be flying home for the summer, I won't be able to take all my belongings with me. So with that said, I was wondering if anyone can make some recommendations about storage facilities near campus I can put some of my larger items in. Proximity and price are my main factors here, so if anyone has some recommendations they would be greatly appreciated!</p>

<p>I’ve had a good experience with Lazybones, as have a number of my friends.</p>

<p>Hey thanks for the tip, but they seem a bit expensive. It is convenient they will come and pick your stuff up, but their per-item pricing seems a bit pricey. Anyone know of any locations near campus where you just get a storage garage of sorts and put your stuff in there?</p>

<p>Are you dorming this year and next? If so, the dorms do provide summer storage.</p>

<p>When it May comes around there will be tons of flyers for storage, but Lazybones is pretty popular.</p>

<p>I use Yahoo yellow pages all the time for such stuff in my work. JUst look under self-storage and pick one near you and then have it list the others nearby. Ignore all those that pay to be listed first.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>No I live in the dorms this year, but will be moving to an apartment with some friends for next year. I’m assuming they will only store if you choose to stay again.</p>

<p>Thanks for the tip barrons, I will check it out.</p>