Summer visit?

<p>^^^Ditto, ditto, ditto. Please don’t leave, stuckintx. You are absolutely, positively welcome here.</p>

<p>BTW, “malanai” means stuckinhi. OK, not really, but sometimes I feel that way. :)</p>

<p>Maybe the their name is Stucky and they live in Tx?? Just a thought. In MD we have/had Stucky’s Truck Stop and it made me think of that</p>

<p>Hey, I’ve spent a lot of time in Texas. I love many parts of it. But, one thing is for sure…Texans LOVE their state. They even make their waffles in the shape of the state. And, wow, go to Six Flags San Antonio and watch the night show which is done off the quarry walls…if that doesn’t convince you that Texans love their state, nothing will.</p>

<p>I’ve got a kid who lives in Austin and another who graduated from UT Austin. Count me in as someone who loves Texas as well.</p>

<p>stuckintx!</p>

<p>I Think you’ve read alot of the Alabama thread. We really try to help each other.
Some of us are more helpful and insightful (mom2 malanai to name a few). </p>

<p>But please continue to share your journey!</p>

<p>By the way I googled the Alta Marea Winter Guard and was WOWED! I hope your D pursues it!</p>

<p>On the Bama CC board you miss a day you miss alot!</p>

<p>I have a friend who lives in Houston and I totally want to move there now based on the couple of times I’ve visited. I know what you guys are talking about: Texas pride is something else. But nowhere is perfect for everybody.</p>

<p>StuckinTX,</p>

<p>Just wanted to add my 2 cents worth. This Bama CC board is a wonderful community of parents and students that do everything they can to give advice and support to our Bama kids! Please don’t let someone offend you and stop posting. Someone may need your advice in a year or two! We’re all here to help! ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>Geez Louise. I didn’t mean to run anybody off…mearly to point out that another, less negative, name might have been better. </p>

<p>You can criticize my hair, my figure, whatever, but my DD and my state - not so much.</p>

<p>I am sorry. I was just trying to be upfront.</p>

<p>I will utilize the little thing that allows me to scroll in the future.</p>

<p>This a great, great board. I am sorry to have put a wrinkle in it. I apologize.</p>

<p>Roll Tide, TXArchitect. You’re part of the family. A little dust-up ain’t going to fracture us.</p>

<p>As I only have ONE blood relative in the entire world (DD), that really does mean a lot to me.</p>

<p>This is a great board.</p>

<p>:)I can’t think of any of us that hasn’t made at least one comment before that wasn’t taken well by someone at one time or another. It was very nice of you to offer her your apology and I certainly respect you for it. Welcome and Roll Tide!:)</p>

<p>Still not sure how my former user name was offensive, but since there was sensitivity to it I set up a new one.</p>

<p>-the poster formerly known as stuckintx</p>

<p>LOL…welcome back!</p>

<p>I just knew you’d be back, mytwods :slight_smile: : [Terminator-I'll</a> be back - YouTube](<a href=“Terminator-I'll be back - YouTube”>Terminator-I'll be back - YouTube)</p>

<p>Glad you are back. Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Welcome back mytwods! Roll Tide!</p>