SUNY at Binghamton Class of 2025 Decisions

Use this format and reply with your decisions!!

ACT:
SAT:
GPA:
State Residency:

Applied date:
Applied Early Action:
Decision date:
Decision/College:
Campus applied to/Campus accepted to:

1 Like

Could Early Action Decisions happen today?

Does anyone know when SUNY Bing starts to release decisions?

1 Like

Did anyone here from Bing EA yet?

No, nor have I heard anyone in-state here back yet. Usually there is a wave before Thanksgiving but it seems that did not happen.

Out of state usually hears first though. I’m in state.

Not yet

Anyone hear yet?

Still nothing. Pretty sure they don’t release over the weekend. I’ll be shocked if no one hears this week. At least out of state should hear by Friday.

praying today is the day -otherwise need to send in another expensive application that has to be in by 12/1 to be considered for merit scholarships - ugh!

Went to check status of Binghamton application…

“Systems intermittently unavailable
Binghamton is currently experiencing intermittent system outages, which means you may be unable to set up your account at this time.”

Maybe decisions soon??

@collegeapp2020s No issue here with logging in to check status.

They usually release at 7pm and I don’t see anything so I guess nothing today.

1 Like

Is anybody aware of someplace else where decisions are posted. Like another forum?

beccapsych I expect that decisions will be posted here. Have you heard of people receiving their decisions?

I have not. Any other places like here? Maybe more well known? I can’t find any.

I got my acceptance from Albany only a few days after I sent it but it’s been more than a month for Bing :(((((

Once they start being released you will see activity on here. When my son applied a few years ago, decisions were released on either Wednesday’s or Thursday’s but after 7 pm. At that time decisions were released the week after Thanksgiving. I didn’t check the last two years, but hopefully, the trend was the same and this week will be the start of admissions decisions.

Anyone get accepted tonight? I’ve heard Harper comes out first and I applied there and still nothing.

Last year my in-state D didn’t hear until mid-December. IIRC they released out of state first, then in-state in dribs and drabs. Hang in there!