SUNY at Binghamton Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

This year, the Early Action (EA) deadline for SUNY at Binghamton is November 1.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

When do EA admission responses start to roll in approximately?

Looks like last year the first acceptance post was on 12/2.

1 Like

My son and several friends just got in to the business school. OOS Test optional

4 Likes

Congratulations! :joy:. Same here. My son just received acceptance letter, also business school but it didn’t mention program. I guess it’s because it’s concentration. Is yours the same?

I believe so

The acceptance notifications seem to have started earlier than last year. Most acceptances seem to be out of state for now. Anyone in state get notified yet?

3 Likes

My d was just accepted EA for the direct admit nursing program. We live out of state. Daughter applied test optional. Unweighted gpa is 3.97, weighted 4.43. Does anyone have feedback on the nursing program? Thank you!

3 Likes

My daughter also applied to the direct admit nursing program, but hasn’t heard yet. For those of you who have heard back, when did your kids apply? Thanks!

My d applied 10/24. I think that was the first date with the free application.

1 Like

My son was admitted yesterday EA as well. OOS, applied 9/30

Daughter received notification of acceptance yesterday. Applied 10-26. Out of state. 3.7. Did not send scores. Tons of activities. Harpur.

Also OOS, GPA 3.8-3.9 not sure because of conversion, no SAT, applied around Oct 28th.

1 Like

Anyone got into Watson yet?

For those who have heard, did you get an email or were you just obsessively checking portals?

Sounds like everyone who has heard so far is OOS?

It was an email notification to check the portal for an update.

1 Like

Has anyone heard from Binghamton who lives in New York? Thanks so much!

1 Like

I heard a rumor it will be today…but nothing yet…

2 Likes

Where did you hear this rumor?