SUNY at Binghamton Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

I stil have that screen as well. I dont think its like the TO button for PSU. Then again, i really have no idea LOL

thank you so much lol!

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. Mine never looked like that because I did not submit scores. Only recent change is the homepage said my application is complete but I think many applicants got that

Of course! Now it is just a matter of waiting now. I am really praying that they send out our decisions tonight but they also seem super random.

1 Like

i do think that Thursday is the day of the week they release decisions.

Yeah from what I have been reading they typically come around 7:00 pm, but it doesn’t seem to be in a specific order. I submitted the common app on October 29th and had all the materials in by the November 3rd, so I am hoping soon

1 Like

we submitted October 5th. :tipping_hand_woman:

Has anyone heard anything?

Not a word here (NYC/Harpur). I really thought it would be tonight.

1 Like

crickets over here

No word. Brooklyn/Harpur.

Any Harpur in westchester?

Nope, nothing here in Westchester. DD applied early October

1 Like

Silence in the Hudson Valley. @Ariel_Pennington-Rey re: SAT score send, we did both self report and sent official from College Board, so our portal just shows a green check mark next to SAT/ACT score

still waiting on LI. Really thought last night was going to be it. Are all EA decisions by end of December?

They have until Jan 15th to let us know. I am really hoping to not have to wait that long!

1 Like

Of course hoping my son gets answer B4 New Year one way or other. He applied October 8th. Orange County NY. Playing mind games but Bing does have adverse weather n looks like final exams r going on. Maybe contributes to the delay :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

We’re across river from you! My daughter HS Class of 2020 found out day after thanksgiving in 2019. A lot has changed since then, but I do still think we’ll hear something before Jan. 1

1 Like

Private school in nyc with many kids who applied to bing - no one has heard yet. Son thinks bing was waiting for ED decisions to come through so kids who ended up getting in to their ED would pull their applications
anxiously waiting over here.

1 Like

If I’m not wrong Binghamton doesn’t do early decisions. But I attend a private hs in NYC and no one has heard back but I know many that attend public school has. I’m not exactly sure what’s going on or how they work their admission but on Binghamton’s website, it said that early action applicants get their decision by January 15 so it’s still considered early.

2 Likes