SUNY Binghamton Class of 2022

@saltymangos me either :frowning:

anyone hear anything yet??

Accepted to Harpur at 7:15!
I applied 10/29 for biological sciences.
GPA 3.9 UW
SAT 1480

Congrats!! @18colleger did you get the email to check your status today? Just want to confirm

Congrats, @18colleger!
Does everyone think tonight’s acceptances are over??

Has anyone heard of any rejection notices yet?

Most likely @lavidalocamama , everybody who has been accepted so far has gotten an email from 7-7:15 and not at any other time.

Thanks! @saltymangos yes I got the email tonight 12/5.

Always wondering this @hmniF2000 but if people have been rejected already they probably wont be on this thread unfortunately.

My d got her acceptance by email last week. Applied EA. Harpur CAS-Biological Sciences.

@18colleger may I ask, are you oos?

I kinda figured. I really don’t think I’m going to get in, so I feel like I’m waiting to be rejected. I just want to know when they will send out rejections. I feel like it will probably be on January 15.

Yes I am out of state.

some already got rejections

Anybody get into the College of Community and Pub Affairs yet?

does anyone know when the next batch of decisions will come out?

My son is class of 2020 at Bing and he applied EA and didn’t hear until early January. We were on pins and needles all through December. Just saying that you shouldn’t read anything into the lack of response and stay positive during this awful waiting time.

Really @camny515 ? are they on this thread or you know them personally?

I just want to know if I get into Binghamton by December 15th because that’s the scholarship deadline for SUNY University at Buffalo and if I get into Bing, there’s no reason to apply to Buffalo (no lake-effect snow please!!). Plus I need to write a supplemental for Buffalo’s Honors College and I really don’t want to lol.

@saltymangos i know them personally