SUNY Binghamton Class of 2023

Are decisions only coming out on Wednesdays?

Date: 12/5/18
College: Harpur College of Liberal Arts & Sciences

GPA: 4.0
ACT: 30
Extracurriculars: Strong
APs: AP Biology, AP English Language, AP US History, AP World History, AP Macroeconomics, AP US Government, AP Spanish Language and Culture

Date: 12/6
In state
School of Management

Accepted in-state to Watson today. 33 ACT, 93.42 GPA (unweighted)

APs: CSA, CSP, Stats, Enviro
Taking Euro, Gov, Macro, and Calc AB this year.

Do EA decisions come out based on when they received the application? Or by stats?

Just got accepted into the school of management!

SAT: 1460
GPA: 97 Weighted

Still waiting!!!

Congrats to those that got in tonight. Did you all receive emails?

Just got accepted into Watson!
1520 SAT, top 20% of my class
Tons of extracurriculars

Is Watson only coming out tonight?

Wow, we are still waiting here in NY.

Hey can someone tell me if my stats are good enough for SOM EA In state because I still haven’t heard back and I’m extremely nervous because Bing is my top choice. I’m driving myself crazy because people are hearing back with lower stats than me, which doesn’t make sense since Bing generally goes top to bottom.
ACT- 31 and 32 (superscored)
Unweighted GPA- 96.3somethingidk
Weighted GPA- 101.699
Graduating having taken 10 APs (Euro, Psych, Bio, APUSH, Lang, Stat, Lit, Gov, Econ, and Calc AB)
Solid ECs, Essay, and Recs

@EsteeBestie I personally think that you have a great chance with getting in. Admissions offices work in mysterious ways and don’t always accept people in order from high to low stats. Just keep updated with this thread and your portal since emails don’t seem to be going out (I never got one, but my status was updated yesterday).

Best of luck!

You’re amazing thanks!!! Congrats btw :slight_smile:

Buy dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts get a second dozen free next Wednesday just thought i’d let you in on this

Accepted to School of Management
UW GPA: 3.86 | W GPA: 4.11
SAT: 1500
In state
Applied on Nov 1

I just got into Decker! There aren’t that many people on the forum talking about the nursing program but I thought that I’d share my stats anyways :slight_smile:
I’m in-state from an average public school
GPA: 93.6 UW 95.6 W
SAT: 1400 (730 English 670 Math)
Mostly honors classes, I’ve taken 3 APs throughout high school (APUSH [4] , AP Chemistry and AP Literature this year)
Extracurriculars: a ton of music (a capella club, concert and all county choir, drama club), I work, I ran track 9th and 10th grade, National Honor Society, I did a pre-med summer program this month

@impatientfns what time did you get your email? just checking to see if emails are still being sent out tonight

Very proud of son - just admitted to School of Management!
In-state/private school/91 AVG mostly honors classes with 2 APs/33 ACT/strong activities/soccer & lacrosse all 4 years.
Applied 10/14.
Go Bearcats!

Daughter accepted to SOM tonight. Very happy. 98 avg, 30 ACTs, good amount of extracurriculars