SUNY Binghamton Class of 2023

ACCEPTED Harpur! (finally, I’ve been checking the portal everyday ahh)
In-state, 1560 SAT, 95 GPA

Sorry if this has been answered already, but anyone know when aid info is coming out?

Deferred to regular admission today; 3.6 GPA/1350 SAT; applied to Harpur. Frustrating!!!

Son got merit scholarship information in the big green envelope about a week after the portal showed acceptance. SUNY Albany just posted it all to the portal. No big envelope.

accepted today ccpa, sat 1290 gpa 3.7711

Twins accepted into Harpur tonight! SAT 1290 and 1300. GPAs 3.8 and 3.9. The wait is finally over! ?

I got deferred. Just heard back a few minutes ago, anyone know how likely it is to get accepted after a deferral?

My daughter just got in to the Harper School. We’re from Westchester NY, 90 GPA 29 ACT

@ASC Got deferred today too. Oof.

According to everyone who has been accepted already, you’ll get an envelope with financial aid info in a week or two :slight_smile:

Got accepted into Harpur today after being rejected from SOM. SAT 1430 GPA 3.83 UW

Son accepted to Watson today. In state, SAT 1470

FINALLY Accepted Harpur!
1350 Sat (710 E) (640 M)
29 Act (35 E 31R 23M 27S)
high essay scores in both
lots of EC’s

Son accepted to Harpur. In state 1420 SAT 95W.

@scba12 What are his stats?

Hi, I applied for SOM and was rejected. However, I was given acceptance to Harpur and “guaranteed option to transfer to SOM”. Can anyone clarify if “guaranteed option to transfer” means that I simply have the opportunity to transfer or if I have a guaranteed entry to SOM if I choose to transfer?

Anyone hear about University Scholars yet?

Got my acceptance envelope in the mail today! No merit/financial aid though, just the letter and a sheet of Binghamton stickers. I’m in-state, if that makes any difference.

Congrats! I have info on those specific studies. Is your daughter accepted to the FRI program?

Accepted 3.9 35 yesssssssssss

For everyone who has heard, was this for regular admission or early action/decision? My daughter applied in December - regular decision. Hoping to hear soon…